PROPERTY AND BUILDING FEATURES
• Stunning 52-story tower directly on 250 linear feet of oceanfront in Sunny Isles Beach, Miami
• Managed by The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
• Spectacular design by Arquitectonica with lush landscaping by Arquitectonica GEO
• Stunning interiors by Michele Bönan
• 212 residences ranging from 1,605 sq. ft. to 3,640 sq. ft.; Penthouses up to 6,320 sq. ft.”
• Grand porte-cochère
• Perfectly located between Aventura Mall, Bal Harbour Shops and Miami and Fort Lauderdale International Airports
• Impressive two-story lobby backed by four stories of glass overlooking pool and beach
• Completely private residential building with no hotel on premises and no transient use
“Renowned leaders in South Florida luxury real estate development, Château Group and Fortune International Group, have joined to bring The Ritz-Carlton Residences to Sunny Isles Beach. Designed by world-renowned architectural firm Arquitectonica and featuring stunning interiors by Italian designer Michele Bönan, the 52-story condominium tower will be comprised of 212 residences, located on 250 linear feet of pristine beachfront amid 2.2 acres of lush landscaping by Arquitectonica GEO. Upon completion in 2018, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Co. will manage the property, providing residents with the legendary service, quality and personal touch synonymous with The Ritz-Carlton® brand.
The top floors of the property will be home to the most elegant and spacious penthouses in Sunny Isles Beach and include an expansive terrace, summer kitchen, private garden, and an infinity pool ideal for outdoor entertaining. In December 2015, The Residences set a record for Sunny Isles Beach when a full-floor penthouse on the 51st floor sold for $21 million.
Located in the heart of magnificent Sunny Isles Beach, with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway, The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Sunny Isles Beach stands between the prestigious Bal Harbour Shops and Aventura Mall, as well as near both Miami and Fort Lauderdale International airports. The unprecedented luxury and superb design and architecture are complimented by a location in close proximity to all of the excitement, culture and beauty of South Florida.”